Thursday, April 22, 2010

Plane Ride

Alright, so this particular story requires me to drop some linkspam on you guys. We mention the game Sushi Cat in this story (A disgustingly addictive game) so here is the link if you're at all curious.
http://games.yahoo.com/free-games/sushi-cat
Now on to the story! ^_^

On the way home from Phoenix, all of the Red Wings were sound asleep. Well, except for one...

Jimmy:*Playing Sushi Cat and bursting into fits of giggles*
Bertuzzi: Jimmy! Will you STFU?! We're trying to sleep here!!!
Jimmy: But.....you don't understand!!!! *Wibble*
Ozzie: *Sigh* Todd, what did you do? That's so not Peace River......
Bertuzzi: Well....I was tired an-
Ozzie: *Points at Jimmy, who is struggling to hold back tears*
Bertuzzi: Aw come on Jimmy, don't do that....I didn't mean it....
Jimmy: *Sniffle* I was just trying to occupy my time since Ozzie took my Pokemon cards away....you didn't have to say STFU either....that was harsh....
Bertuzzi: Pokemon cards....Seriously??!!
Jimmy: I don't even have my Sandshrew anymore!!! *cries into his pillow*
Ozzie: *Walks over to Jimmy* You'll get your cards back, you were just getting a little out of control with it that's all.

Lidstrom walks over to see what is going on, because he's the Super Swede.

Swede: Guys, quiet down....we don't wan tot wake up Babcock.
Horror Music: Plays creepily
Bertuzzi: *looks at ceiling* Where did that even come from?!
Ozzie: Jimmy....You're gonna have to let go man....I can't breathe
Jimmy: *Loosens death grip on Ozzie's neck* I sowy...*wibble*
Swede: Anyways, why did you take his cards away?
Ozzie: He was getting obsessive and it go to the point where he wasn't sleeping, he was studying tactics for more battles trying to "Catch 'em all". It's seem that he's just traded addictions though.....
Jimmy: Leave me and Sushi cat alone!!! You home wrecker!!! *huggles laptop protectively to his chest*

The windows begin to ice over and suddenly it gets harder to breathe. Out of the shawdows Babcock steps forward from the darkness, eyes red with fury and premature awakening crankiness.

Babcock: *Near death glare* Don't make me use this *points at eyes*
They all: *Wibble and go to bed*

No comments:

Post a Comment