Tuesday, May 4, 2010

We all have our monsters.

It’s been a long, hard days work for the Wings and it’s time for them to recharge and prepare for the day tomorrow. But some are unsettled by their new surroundings….

Pav: *Sitting on his bed staring at the ominous closet when he decides he’s finally had enough of the fear and goes for some help.*

Pav: *Knocks on door*
Babs: What is it Pav? I told you I wasn’t going to read you anymore bedtime stories after the little engine that could incident last year….
Pav: There’s a monster in my closet and I can’t go to sleep until it’s gone…will you check…*puppy dog eyes of sad*
Babs: *sigh* You better score a goal tomorrow….

They make their way to Pasha’s room and Babcock looks inside the closet.
Babs: Oh! There is one in here! Step back Pav.
Pav: What are you doing? Don’t anger it!
Babs: Trust me I got this. *cracks knuckles*

Babcock takes a deep breath and rips open the closet door. He then unleashes the almighty power of his SUPER DEATH GLARE! With a flash of red light the monster vanishes into ash and the closet is smoking.

Zetterberg: *Rushing in from the other room* Is everyone ok in here?! We heard the distinct sound of annihilation…Why is Pasha under the bed?
Babs: This doesn’t concern you Hank, I took care of it. *looking quite pleased with himself on a job well done*
Pav: I almost prefer the monster! *Clutching onto Zetterberg’s leg for dear life*

No comments:

Post a Comment